Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Re: Oops Price is 425$ Now...

postoakpanob2
bitcoin
Image by Electric-Eye

This panorama made using autostitch was taken from a viewpoint on the opposite side of the chrome arches from This one.

It was, of course, cropped. The number of images is impossible to determine. I originally had coverage of a complete 360, but something threw autostitch off and the resulting complete panorama was unviable. I don’t blame the software, I wasn’t using a tripod, and there were moving cars which I did not know how to eliminate. I then tried deleting images to focus on specific areas, This area came out well, I think, and I like the composition. The camera used was a Kodak DC 3200, 1 megapixel, fixed focus, approx 28mm focal length, no tripod, no tripod mount. The place is Post Oak Rd. just south of the Galleria, between Westheimer and SanFilipe, Houston, Texas. The sky was perfectly clear blue from one side of the horizon to the other. It must have just finished raining.
see the Transco Tower close up.


Like it? Would send me some bitcoin as a tip?


1H76GsGpfkyg2PtwnsZnTYgED3NinWgsG6


Or QR code here: www.flickr.com/photos/sightrays/8672657341/


Quote from: Flodemaga on Today at 08:42:44 PM


Quote from: Ulloa on May 18, 2016, 01:35:25 PM

You can now see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now and that is perfec…


Bitcoin Forum



Re: Oops Price is 425$ Now...

No comments:

Post a Comment